The developers of the village center in Southern Village are sponsoring a design workshop to focus on the parking lot in the village center. It will be directed by the Durham Area Designers and will be held on Saturday, June 9, in Ascension Hall in Christ United Methodist Church, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The topic is to discuss whether to "complete" the village center with a building in that space, and if so, what should be the building's uses, mass, height and configuration. The workshop is open to the public. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. The complete invitation can also be found at www.southernvillage.com or by clicking here.
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com
Mailing List Sign Up