The Southern Village Youth Council a new service opportunity for teens in this area. The Youth Council is made up of students grades 9-12 living in southern Chapel Hill. The Southern Village Youth Council meets on the 2nd Saturday of every month at 9:30 am at Southern Village Books & Maps. During the meetings members organize events from which our community will benefit. The Southern Village Youth Council is a great way to earn service hours and it looks great on a college application. For more information please click here.
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com
Mailing List Sign Up