The board is inviting proposals from HOA management companies interested in assuming HRW's role when the current management contract expires at the end of 2007. As part of the process we have issued a Request for Proposal document to the four organizations which have already expressed interest in bidding. Click here for a copy of the document.. If you know of any HOA management company which may want to submit a proposal please invite them to do so, perhaps by forwarding this message. The deadline for submissions is September 10, 2007.
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing List Sign Up