Recently the SVHOA Board of Directors approved a re-clarification of SVHOA and townhome owner exterior maintenance responsibilities. The policy (procedures) is in four parts as follows: a memo, schedule of HOA and owner responsibilities,
HOA maintenance history spread sheet and list of approved contractors for townhome maintenance.. (A combined document of all four parts is also available.) This is an update of policy (procedures) in effect since July of 2004 and was recommended to the SVHOA Board of Directors by the Southern Village Townhome Committee (SVTC). It is intended to assist owners, sellers, purchasers, representatives, realtors and management staff in understanding the different exterior maintenance responsibilities of the HOA and owners.
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com
Mailing List Sign Up