To encourage the development and use of solar resources the NC state legislature has passed a law allowing homeowners to install solar panels with fewer restrictions from local ordinance or HOA covenant. The bill was signed by the Governor in July and becomes effective October 1, 2007. The following is a PDF link to the document: http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/Sessions/2007/Bills/Senate/PDF/S670v5.pdf
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing List Sign Up