A food drive to assist the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina is underway. Collection bins are currently found in Southern Village at La Vita Dolce, Market Street Books, Pazzo Pizza and Pasta and Christ Church. We will also be collecting each Sunday at 10:00 a.m. on the Village Green beginning July 6 and ending August 17. Join us in loving our NC neighbors by sharing an abundance of canned food. Most Needed Items: Canned Meals (stews, soups, tuna, ravioli, etc.); Peanut Butter; Cereal; Canned Fruits and Vegetables; Rice, Pasta and Dried Beans. NO GLASS!
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing List Sign Up