The Town has received a proposal from Southern Village Center, LLC for a Concept Plan Review for the Southern Village Center. The Concept Plan proposes to demolish an existing parking lot and construct a 6-story building with 90,000 square feet of floor area and underground parking. The proposed development is located in the parking island in the Southern Village Center surrounded by Market Street, Kildaire Road, and Aberdeen Street. A drop-off area and vehicle parking for 147 spaces is also proposed. Access to the parking area is proposed from all surrounding streets. The .9-acre site is located in the Neighborhood Commercial-Conditional (NC-C) zoning district. The site is identified as Orange County Parcel Identifier Number 9787-05-5432.
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com
Mailing List Sign Up