The SVHOA Board of Directors were busy at their August meeting approving plans to make improvements in Southern Village. The Board approved new plantings for Arlen Park. Once the summer heat ends, Ecoscapes will add plants to the outer edges of Arlen Park. As you might know, this landscaping has dual purposes: (1) erosion control & (2) beautification. Also, this fall residents will also see Jon Hanna, from Ecologic, working on street trees near (in front of) the condominiums. Both of these projects will be finished before the end of the year.
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com
Mailing List Sign Up