In 2009 the Town hired a contractor to repair the bridge decking on two bridges on the Fan Branch Trail. The work was completed last year, but the new decking has warped and must be reinstalled. As a result the two bridges will be temporarily closed beginning the week of November 29. We expect the work to go quickly, but do expect some inconvenience to trail users. Please respect the closure signs and feel free to share this email with anyone you know who might use the trail. The bridges are located south of Culbreth Road and north of Edgewater Circle.
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing List Sign Up