Southern Village now has a Welcoming Committee! It is made up of 4 Southern Village neighbors, Susan Duke, Tiffany Allen, Sue Goloby and Mary Wrighton and sponsored by the Southern Village Homeowners Association under the support of Mary Jo Coppola, board member. The committee began by distributing SV Welcome Bags to residents who moved in to single family homes and townhomes since July 2011. Condo residents are welcome to receive a Welcome Bag too by contacting the committee via firstname.lastname@example.org. The Welcome Bags are filled with goodies from our Market Street merchants. We will also be having quarterly Meet & Greets, which new residents are welcome to join – more info will be available on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SVWelcome as details become available.
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com
Mailing List Sign Up