Please know the Town of Chapel Hill has given AT&T permission to bring fiber optic cables into Southern Village. That said, this work has already started. ANSCO, is the contractor hired by AT&T. ANSCO said they placed or will place door hangers on the houses affected, those flyers will tell people to call the ANSCO hotline if they have any questions or concerns. That number is (919) 779-1497. The Town of Chapel Hill would like people to call the contractor, ANSCO, first. If that does not work, they can call Barry McLamb at (919) 968-2705 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Search this site
Join the Southern Village Voice, the community's new email listserv. Here are just a few of its great uses:
- Find a babysitter for Saturday night
- Sell your dining room table
- Check on the date for swim team sign ups
- Share with the group a wonderful painter, carpenter, electrician
- Discuss community issues like safety and real estate pricing trends
- Find neighbors to start a book group, cooking club, etc.
- See what's new on Market Street: Events, Movies, Shopping, etc.
To join Southern Village Voice, send an email with your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing List Sign Up