This page contains useful information on how the ARB operates and what it requires in order to make an informed decision on any property improvement submission.
- Submission Form – A downloadable copy of the form you fill out to submit your approval request to the ARB.
- Paint Palette – You can pick up paper copies of this palette from the local Sherwin-Williams store at 1507 East Franklin Street in Chapel Hill.
- Example of a Survey Plot Plan – This is a typical plot survey found among your title documents.
- ARB Guidelines (effective 8.03.2010) – This is a downloadable version of the current Architectural Review process & Guidelines document applicable to all SVHOA members.
- Town Homes ARB Guidelines – This is a downloadable version of additional guidelines specific to the 141 town homes which are part of SVHOA.
Email the ARB for more information or if you have any questions.